Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Fighting For Your Rights
- Personal Injury
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Neck And Back Injuries
- Brain Damage Injuries
- Disc Injuries
- Surgery Cases
- Burn And Skin Graft Cases
Hayden Downs is an Arkansas native and moved to northeast Louisiana to pursue her legal career with the Downs Law Firm. Hayden received her Bachelor's of Science in Sociology from the University of Central Arkansas in 2015. She went on to receive her Juris Doctorate and Masters in Public Administration from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law in 2018.
Hayden married Earl Ross Downs, III, in 2018, and together they have made Louisiana their home.
Hayden is a licensed Louisiana attorney and notary. She was named one of Who's Who Among Students in Colleges & Universities, awarded the Dean's Certificate of Public Service, and is a member of several honor societies. Hayden has been exposed to personal injury law for several years now, and also clerked for the Honorable United States Bankruptcy Judge for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas, Judge Richard Taylor.
Hayden is a member of several professional organizations such as the Louisiana Bar Association, Louisiana Access to Justice, Louisiana Bar Foundation and American Association for Justice.
Current Employment Positions
- Louisiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2019
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2019
- Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Access to Justice
- Louisiana Bar Foundation
- American Association for Justice
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Juris Doctorate - 2018
- Honors: Dean’s Certificate of Public Service Award
- Honors: William H. Bowen Full Tuition Merit Scholar
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Master of Public Administration - 2018
- Honors: Member of Pi Alpha Alpha; National Public Affairs and Administration Honor Society
- University of Central Arkansas, Arkansas
- B.S. - 2015
- Honors: Who’s Who Among American Colleges & Universities 2015; University of Central Arkansas Presidential Scholar; Member of Pi Sigma Alpha, the National Political Science Honor Society; Member of Alpha Kappa Delta, the National Sociology Honor Society; University of Central Arkansas Dean’s List (2011; 2014); University of Central Arkansas Leadership Scholarship Recipient; Arkansas Challenge Scholarship Recipient
- Major: Sociology-Criminology
- Minor: Public Administration