Your Trusted Personal Injury Lawyers
At Downs Law Firm, we work to be true advocates for the injured. We know that, after a serious accident, it can be difficult to know how to begin putting your life back together. Having an experienced injury lawyer and an established law firm on your side can make all the difference in the world.
A free initial consultation with the Downs Law Firm can bring a sense of relief as you learn about the support that we can offer from day one. We will discuss key factors of your personal injury case with you, including accident reconstruction, evaluation of your medical status, determination of liability and the preparation of an effective claim or lawsuit.
There is no need to wait to pursue legal counsel after a crash, fall injury or explosion. Our personal injury lawyers and dedicated staff are here for you. With offices in Monroe and Bastrop, we serve clients throughout northeast Louisiana, as well as Arkansas and Mississippi.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Help You Every Step Of The Way
Right after an accident, everything may seem to go by in a blur—emergency treatment, hospitalization, surgery, physical therapy, rehabilitation, follow-up care. Meanwhile, you may not be able to work as the medical bills begin piling up.
At Downs Law Firm, our team is ready to devote the time and attention necessary to help you get the compensation you need to recover. Our experienced personal injury attorneys offer clear communication and step-by-step guidance through all legal proceedings in pursuit of full and fair compensation following accidents such as:
- A motor vehicle accident involving one or more cars, trucks, motorcycles or pedestrians
- A fall injury in public or on the job, perhaps on an oil rig or offshore oil platform
- An explosion resulting in burns, disfigurement or any serious injury
- A grievous medical error, such as a surgical or emergency room (ER) error resulting in physical and emotional harm to you
- A rear-end collision where you were struck from behind by another vehicle while waiting at a stop light or stop sign
- Any serious or catastrophic accidental injury occurring through any set of circumstances
- Commercial accidents involving motor vehicles or businesses that have big insurance companies on their side
Personal Injury Blog Posts
- First Steps In The Personal Injury Process
- Car Accident? Understand The 3 Kinds Of Personal Injury Compensation You Might Be Entitled To
- Damages Available In A Personal Injury Claim
- What Does “Pain and Suffering” Mean In A Personal Injury Case?
- What Laws And Guidelines Should Personal Injury Victims In Louisiana Be Aware Of?
- What If You Miss The Filing Deadline For A Personal Injury Claim?
Your Injuries And Recovery Matter To Us
As a family-run law firm, we are especially alert to ways in which a catastrophic injury and related losses may affect family members. Our personal injury attorneys provide hands-on, practical legal services as well as skillful representation in negotiations, mediation or litigation, as needed.
As injury attorneys who stay involved in our community, we consider every injured person to be a neighbor in need. We look forward to serving you and helping you get your life back. Call 318-284-8551 or inquire online for a prompt response.